Breakfast Bread Pudding. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. It's great for breakfast or dessert and. I've tried the Breakfast Bread Pudding, which my finnicky toddler actually enjoyed and asked for seconds (which he got once mama.
This incredible breakfast bread pudding is made with bits of sweet apples and pecans. Perfect for breakfast or dessert and can be ready in minutes! This bread pudding recipe can serve one or two. You can cook Breakfast Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bread Pudding
- You need 3 of eggs, equal parts milk.
- Prepare Dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla.
- You need of English toasting bread.
- It’s of Sugar or maple syrup to taste (I used none).
- It’s of Melted butter to taste (I used none).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cold butter.
Start the breakfast bread pudding in plenty of time to allow three or so hours for cooking. Prep your ingredients the night before for easy assembly in the morning. Bread pudding goes from after-dinner dessert to delectable breakfast dish with the addition of raisin cinnamon bread. You'll reach for this easy, make-ahead recipe often.
Breakfast Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut up the bread. I used almost a whole loaf. Grease the pan with a good coating of the cold butter..
- Mix the egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar or syrup and/or butter if you’re using it..
- Put the bread in the baking dish and slowly pour the egg mixture over, concentrating on hitting every spot on the top layer, the rest will settle down to the bottom. So it will end up kind of crispy on top and super moist on the bottom..
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Top breakfast bread pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Sticky banoffee loaf with toffee sauce. French breakfast or dessert with Chocolate pudding with berries. Homemade baked bread pudding on the table. Sweet and savory breakfast bread pudding with a custardy center, sharp cheddar, and savory sausage all glazed with maple syrup.