You can have Fish Tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of lime, cut into wedges.
- It’s 1 packages of soft tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of homemade or store bought pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilanto.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Season fish with salt & pepper..
- Place flour, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin into a plastic ziploc bag season with salt & pepper. Shake bag to mix..
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil, enough to coat the pan, heat to medium high heat..
- Moisten fish with a egg wash (1 beaten egg with water) Place 1 piece of fish at a time into the bag and shake to evenly..
- Cook fish about 5 minutes per side..
- Heat tortillas, cut fish in half, place a half a piece of fish on tortilla add pico de gallo, squeeze of lime and cilantro. Enjoy.