EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe! S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. I combined the Orange Chicken with fried rice and it was amazing! I mixed some carrots, peas, egg and soy sauce with the cooked rice and let it fry for a while. You can cook EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- You need of for the chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- You need of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Prepare 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Make sure you time it right because otherwise the Orange sauce will get too thick and it won't be as good! The essential version of Chinese chicken fried rice that you can put together with minimal effort, yet it will bring you the most comforting experience. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? Cooking delicous Chinese food is easier than you think!
EASY orange chicken and fried rice step by step
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles. Served over white rice and chow mein noodles. The hardest part was cutting up the chicken. Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me!