Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars.
You can have Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Prepare of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare of nondairy milk.
- It’s of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- Prepare of cacao nibs.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).