Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke.
You can cook Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Siracha.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoons of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1-1 1/2 lb of Ahi tuna steak sushi grade diced.
- It’s of chopped green onions.
- Prepare of garnish with sesame seeds.
Hawaiian Siracha Tuna Poke step by step
- 10 min prep. Mix Mayo, Soy sauce, Siracha, garlic, and sesame seed oil in bowl. Toss diced tuna with mixture. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Don't be afraid to play arourd with the proportions of this dish, its easy and fun. Serve and enjoy..