You can have Chicken Tacos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with chiles.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 15 of corn tortillas.
Chicken Tacos instructions
- Rinse and drain black beans and corn.
- Chop onion and garlic..
- Add oil to a pan. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant, and the onion becomes translucent..
- Add shredded chicken, corn, beans, and canned tomatoes to the pan.
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook until hot, about 5 minutes..
- Serve on tortillas with toppings as desired..