Runner Bean Carbonara.
You can have Runner Bean Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Runner Bean Carbonara
- Prepare 150 grams of Bacon Lardons.
- You need 450 grams of Runner Beans.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Crème Fraîche.
- Prepare 1 of Lime (juice thereof).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Wholegrain Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chives (chopped).
Runner Bean Carbonara step by step
- Fry the lardons or chopped rashers in a pan until crisp and then leave to dry on kitchen paper. Keep the pan..
- Slice the runner beans into long thin strips, removing the ends and stringy sides. Boil in a pan for 2-3min until al denté. Be careful not to overcook..
- Whisk the crème fraîche, lime juice, egg yolk, mustard and half the chopped chives together..
- Put runner beans, carbonara sauce and bacon into the pan on a low heat and stir until sauce thickens. Be careful not to burn. Serve immediately and top woth remaining chives..