Sausage breakfast casserole. A hearty sausage breakfast casserole makes breakfast worth waking up for. Find options with eggs, cheese, hash browns, or all of the above! With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans.
It takes just minutes to make & is so tasty in the AM! LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. You can cook Sausage breakfast casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage breakfast casserole
- You need 7 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped finely.
- You need 3 of medium or small potatoes diced finely.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 lb of loose sausage browned and drained.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
This sausage breakfast casserole recipe is SUCH an easy breakfast idea! It has sausage, egg and cheese and it's the perfect hearty casserole to serve up on Christmas morning or just on a weekend. Breakfast time is supposed to be the best meal of the day and with this sausage breakfast casserole, you will be getting the best! Full of great protein and flavor, you can't go wrong with this casserole.
Sausage breakfast casserole instructions
- Brown sausage, onion, potatoes, and peppers (and drain if needed).
- Wisk eggs, milk, and seasoning and half the bag of cheese.
- Place cooked sausage and veggies in greased casserole dish.
- Pour egg mixture over and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 55 min. Or cover and bake next morning for fresh breakfast.
I am all about my casserole dish with carrier. I used eight frozen sausage patties for this biscuit breakfast casserole. Sausage, Cheese, and Potato Egg Casserole-this easy breakfast casserole feeds a crowd and can be made in advance. It is perfect for holidays and get togethers. We have family coming in town for.