Pulled beef tacos. From Shredded Chicken Tacos to Pulled Chicken Nachos, Shredded Beef Ragu Pasta and Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken and Rice Soup to Crispy Chinese Shredded Chicken, if the eating experience is. Kate and DJ hit the kitchen and turn a beautiful hunk of beef into some gnarly tacos – perfect student food. Pulled Beef Tacos are a yummy, low-sugar supper option that's easy to customize to each diner's individual tastes.
Crunchy taco shells filled with warm shredded beef, piled high with fresh salsa, cool and creamy non-dairy sour cream and avocado.. . . Tacos make a healthy family dinner too, when filled with good quality fresh ingredients like these ones. The rich and tender pulled beef make these tacos that little bit more special, with a delicious hearty. You can have Pulled beef tacos using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled beef tacos
- Prepare 1 C of Left over beef chuck.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Toppings for tacos.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Jalepeno peppers.
- It’s of Taco sauce.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Any other toppings.
Go-to Beef Taco recipe with the juiciest ground beef taco meat. Beef tacos are perfect for easy Ground beef tacos are so versatile for any kind of toppings. We love serving these with Mango Salsa. Pulled Beef Tacos are also gluten free.
Pulled beef tacos step by step
- Shred the beef and on medium heat add a few teaspoon of tomato sauce and add a tablespoon taco seasoning..
- Mix really well add water to water the sauce down. I eye balled the seasonings and sauce. Once warmed through put on top of warm tortillas and add your toppings. Enjoy..
However, my gluten loving family can't tell the difference! We love recipes that can feed a crowd and not bust the budget! You can vary the toppings to whatever you prefer on your tacos. I like to just put my pulled beef into a heated bowl and put it onto the table with the tortillas and all the toppings and let people make their. One of my favorite parts about these tacos is the small ingredient list.