You can cook Ham Tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Tacos
- You need 12 oz of cubed ham, fully cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 3 tsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of soy milk.
Ham Tacos step by step
- Mix ham, parsley, mustard, & cheese together. Set aside..
- Beat biscuit mix, egg, salt& milk together until smooth..
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry around edges. Turn over. Cook other side til golden brown..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Fold & fill each pancake with 1/4 cup mixture. Arrange upright in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired..
- Bake until filling is hot & cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Makes approximately 12 tacos..