EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad. Best served cold, this creamy tuna pasta salad is a hit! With cheese and of course tuna & pasta it's the perfect light lunch or side! Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad!
For the photos I added some grated parmesan cheese and a little lemon You may also like my healthy tuna pasta salad or my creamy tuna pasta salad recipes. Will you give this easy canned tuna pasta a go? Pasta, tuna, and creamy Italian-style salad dressing are all you need to make for this super-easy pasta salad recipe. You can cook EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 500 grams of orecchiette.
- Prepare 425 grams of canned tuna, drained.
- You need 3 of celery sticks, diced.
- It’s 3 of spring onion sprigs,diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for extra zest (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Rinse pasta with cold water until chilled; drain. Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing.
EASY Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil water in a medium size sauce pan, add orecchiette and cook until soft..
- Drain the pasta whilst running cold water through it. Set aside in a medium to large bowl..
- Finely chop spring onion and celery then add to the pasta..
- Combine the mayonnaise to the ingredients..
- Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of lemon juice if you want a more zesty taste..
- Mix well and enjoy! Feel free to refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want it chilled..
Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. Cold Tuna Pasta Salad is a delicious dish to take to your next potluck or barbecue. Friends will be impressed and go back for seconds with this easy This is an easy pasta salad to whip up last minute if needed. If you've ever been invited somewhere to eat just a few hours (or day in advance) you know. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor.