Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (melted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of creamy peanutbutter (i use Jiff).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 of large eggs plus one egg yolk.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- Melt butter in microwave. Pour melted butter in mixing bowl. Add the peanutbutter and mix vigorously..
- Add both sugars and mix. Add eggs one at a time then add the yolk. Mix till creamy smooth..
- Start adding the flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed. Stir in the chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 min..