Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger.
You can cook Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger
- It’s 2 cups of minced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of minced red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of minced parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked pearl barley.
- You need 2 tablespoons of miso paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Vegan Mushroom Barley Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 while you prep ingredients..
- Mix ingredients, form into burgers, and place on generously sprayed baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400, then finish on a hot skillet in vegan butter to get that seared crust..
- Dress with your favorite burger accoutrements..