Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents. full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner! I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
They go over so well for breakfast and brunches on weekends and holidays. Yep, even chicken parmesan can be stuffed inside your croissant. Use our favorite Chicken Parmigiana recipe or your own to create this crazy combination. You can cook Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants
- You need 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Then, add a slice of chicken parm and do your best to roll up with croissant dough. It might not be the most beautiful creation, but it will be. Bacon Wrapped Chicken slathered with sticky BBQ sauce & stuffed with gooey, melted cheese is an easy dinner idea that'll have everyone asking for seconds! Make this simple one-pot recipe without any "cream of" soup!
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
Making my sandwiches on croissants is one of my favorite things. Dump in a bunch of Hormel bacon. Sweet Hawaiian Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Bites. Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can. I have found that it works just as well to spread the Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken.