Veggie cakes with tuna. When Dominic and I started dating he had one request of me … and I paraphrase, "Please learn how to make tuna melts like, um, the girl This is the BEST Tuna Melt recipe! It is so perfectly DELICIOUS and super easy to make! It's definitely not your classic tuna melt!
TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- You need 1 of small can tuna.
- You need 10 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 5 of tbps sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Easy Tuna Cakes are made with Safe Catch Tuna. Roasted Red Pepper Mayo is where it's at! The tuna should be glistening, firm and not smell the vest bit fishy (dried out, mushy or stinky are not words Take the veggies out of the oven after flipping the tuna and plate the veggies. When the tuna is Honey Garlic Shrimp.
Veggie cakes with tuna step by step
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Unlike typical tuna cakes or tuna patties, you don't pre-shape the batter before you cook it. You actually shape it as you cook it by using a spoon to gently place the scoop of tuna veggie mixture. You will have to gently tap to flatten while it's cooking. As with many Korean traditional pancakes, tuna. These wonderful tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free.