Chicken teriyaki. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!!
It's easy to make this take-out classic in your oven, on the grill, or using your pressure cooker. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with teriyaki sauce. This is the BEST and easiest recipe you'll find online. You can cook Chicken teriyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki
- Prepare 300 grams of Chicken Breast cut into 1 ½-inch pcs or cook it whole.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Kikkoman or (Any Soy Sauce).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Steam rice or Steamed Broccoli.
- You need of Spring Onion (garnish).
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of optional ingredients.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of Kirin.
Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes.
Chicken teriyaki instructions
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Stir fry chicken until lightly browned and crisp..
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sugar, Sake/vinegar and Mirin to combine. Set aside..
- Add the garlic to the same pan and saute until lightly fragrant (about 30 seconds)..
- Pour in the sauce and allow to cook, while stirring, until the sauce thickens into a beautiful shiny glaze (about 2-3 minutes)..
- Meanwhile slice the chicken and put on the top or steamed rice, pour the sauce springkle with the sesame seeds and lastly with spring onion..
With dashes of spices and herbs whipped into a sweet and savory marinade sauce, this chicken meal hits the spot every time. This American-style chicken teriyaki is a little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and has just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That's the That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks. In Japan, teriyaki is a mix. This Chicken Teriyaki (鳥照り焼き) or Teriyaki Chicken is a quick weeknight dinner that's so easy to make.