Grill Inside Beef Kabobs.
You can cook Grill Inside Beef Kabobs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grill Inside Beef Kabobs
- You need 1 bag of baby bells.
- You need 1 lb of sirloin beef.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whorstishire.
Grill Inside Beef Kabobs instructions
- Cut your beef into bite size pieces add, to a large freeze bag then add 1/3 cup of whorstishire sauce, add salt, garlic powder, and, pepper marinate for 10 minutes..
- Slice peppers and, onions then, assemble turn on grill when you start grilling don't leave grill unattended. Enjoy.