Kimchi burger. Arrange lettuce and tomatoes on the bottom half of each bun and then top with burgers, reserved sauce and kimchi, and serve immediately. This bulgogi kimchi burger is a brilliant creation. Invented by american born koren who trys to combine East and West in one cuisine creating an experience never seen before.
This post is sponsored by Udi's. The burger above is Kimchi burger – a burger with Korean traditional dish kimchi. (the picture What is with all the Kimchi Burger art in my DA inbox?!?! And why is Yong Soo all UBERUKEFAIS? You can have Kimchi burger using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi burger
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbs of Korean soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbs of ground Korean red chili pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chopped onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped kimchi.
- You need 1/2 of of a pack of enoki mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare of Sliced chedder cheese.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of kimchi juice.
A spicy Korean kimchi chicken burger recipe. Burgers Kimchi Chicken American Korean Ground Chicken Easy Sriracha. Kimchi-topped bulgogi beef is a favorite Korean dish, and it's just as good when transformed into a burger. This recipe is courtesy of Tablespoon. classic cheeseburger. kimchi burger. american cheese, special sauce, greens, tomato, pickles, raw caramelized kimchi, sunny side egg, american cheese, applewood smoked bacon, togarashimayo.
Kimchi burger step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add Korean red chili pepper, kimchi, onions, Korean soy sauce, and enoki mushrooms mix together.
- Add ground beef and mix together.
- Make mixture into 6 patties make an indent in the middle of the patties. This can vary depending on the size of patty you make..
- Cook on high heat until done or until your preferred wellness..
- Mix mayo,kimchi juice and 1/2 tbs of Korean red chili pepper together set aside.
- For kimchi steak..
- Place kimchi onto of cheese drizzle with sauce..
- For kimchi burger.
- Place burger on bottom bun. Add kimchi on top of cheese and drizzle sauce. Place top bun on and done..
In my opinion, kimchi is best served with grilled meats. There is a balance there that is unlike any other, and with that said, I thought I would create a burger and load it with kimchi, hence the kimchi burger. Layer patty and some kimchi mixture. Spicy Kimchi Burger. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The sauce is marinading inside this Korean Gochujang burger before grilling and Topped with some extra Korean kimchi pickles for the extra flavor and now this burger has become a. kimchi burger – If you are looking for a gourmet sandwich with an Asian flare, this kimchi burger is going to be it.