Breakfast lasagna. Well, I'm here to tell you this Breakfast Lasagna is the breakfast you need! Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast. Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish.
Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. Weekends are best for breakfast lasagna! breakfast lasagna – Finding new and exciting ways to enjoy morning meals can be tricky for many consumers, and this breakfast lasagna recipe put together by COnAgra an. You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- Prepare of French toast.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Scrambled eggs.
- You need of Diced ham.
- You need of Hash browns.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- You need of Butter.
Layer in the tray the hashbrowns. Mix sour cream and mushroom soup together and place as second layer over. Assemble lasagna as desired — it's recommended to start with a layer of chicken thighs, topped with sausage gravy and cheese, then a layer of waffles. This lasagna breakfast is great for brunch!
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer French toast and then add maple syrup.
- Add eggs on top of French toast.
- And diced ham and cheddar cheese.
- And then add another layer of French toast and scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese and diced ham and maple syrup.
- And then layer with Hash browns on top.
- And then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Rumble / Delicious Recipes — This lasagna breakfast is great for brunch! Learn how easily it's done in this simple tutorial video. Prepare this easy lasagne ahead of time and save in the freezer, uncooked, for when you need it during a busy week. Find more lasagne recipes at BBC Good Food. Because lasagna can't be restricted to "dinner." Recipe by The Naughty Fork.