You can cook Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- Prepare 1 of good sized Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dip mix.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Pot Roast step by step
- Warm a pot with a bit of oil in bottom..
- Season Chuck roast with salt, pepper and garlic powder and sear on both sides..
- Add beef broth, cream of mushroom soup and ranch mix along with 3 cans of water….(I used beef broth can for water).
- Bring to boil and then turn down temp to medium low to wear it is barely bubbling and let cook until roast is tender..