Spicy Barbecue Tuna salad sloppy sliders. In a mixing bowl add tuna barbecue sauce and pickle. Spicy Tuna Salad: Now this isn't the tuna salad you use to make a sandwich. This is the tuna salad dish you can just whip together quick and enjoy.
It's a good day for something very easy like a spicy tuna salad. Beside chopping scallions, there's no prep work required. It takes less than ten minutes to. You can cook Spicy Barbecue Tuna salad sloppy sliders using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Barbecue Tuna salad sloppy sliders
- Prepare 6 of dinner rolls.
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water, 2 cans.
- It’s 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce, i used sweet and spicy sweet baby rays.
- Prepare 1 of medium kosher dill pickle diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili garlic paste/ sauce.
Spicy Tuna Salad is a staple in our house for lunches. We use it for everything from quick sandwiches to sushi bowls to salads. It has all the same Like any good spicy tuna, the sauce for this salad starts with two very important ingredients – spicy Sriracha and creamy mayonnaise to counter all that spice. Kick up your tuna salad sandwiches by adding jalapeno peppers and Cheddar cheese crumbles to the mix!
Spicy Barbecue Tuna salad sloppy sliders step by step
- In a mixing bowl add tuna barbecue sauce and pickle. Mix well..
- Add chili garlic paste/sauce. Mix well add to the dinner rolls. Serve. I hope you enjoy!.
This is similar to classic tuna fish salad but with a kick. My boyfriend made this when we were out of relish and decided to substitute with jalapenos. Split the buns and place a piece of spicy pepper jack cheese on the bottom buns. Place the buns on a baking. Spicy tuna don is just one of many different types of donburi-style dishes available in Japanese cuisine.