You can have Mini Tacos! using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Tacos!
- It’s of Taco shells.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mealie meal.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need As needed of Spray and Cook.
- Prepare of Chicken filling.
- Prepare of chicken, cubes.
- You need To taste of masala.
- It’s To taste of mayonnaise.
- It’s To taste of tomato sauce.
- It’s To taste of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 table spoons of yoghurt.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1 of onion, grated.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, small cubes.
- Prepare To taste of green chilli, sliced.
- You need 1 of red, green and yellow peppers, small cubes.
- It’s To taste of dhania, chopped.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of lemon pepper.
- It’s As needed of cheese, grated.
- It’s of cucumber, cubed.
Mini Tacos! instructions
- TACO SHELLS: Rub together flour, mealie meal, salt and oil. Add water to form the dough, adding a little more if required. Form into 24 balls. Roll into small rotis, using little flour to avoid sticking. Poke with a fork. Spray with Spray and Cook the back of a muffin pan and place rolled rotis in the middle to shape taco shells.
- Bake for +-10mins and than grill to the desired colour (u can skip the grilling if you would like it to be like a soft puri taco).
- Chicken filling I cooked my chicken cubes in normal masala. When done I added in some sauces (mayo, tomato sauce and a chilli sauce is ideal) and yoghurt.
- Salsa: In pot braise onion, tomatoes, green chilli, red, green and yellow peppers, dhania. Season with salt, pepper and lemon pepper. You can also keep it raw..
- I then assembled it as follows: Taco shell Salsa Saucy chicken filling Cubed cucumbers Cheese.