Salmon or Tuna Patties.
You can have Salmon or Tuna Patties using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon or Tuna Patties
- Prepare 15 Oz. of Salmon or Tuna.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to your liking.
Salmon or Tuna Patties step by step
- Shred the salmon or tuna (canned would work fine just be sure to drain first) then incorporate remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Hand create the patties to your liking..
- Lightly coat pan with olive oil and place over medium-low heat..
- Cook both sides of the party until browned..