Crunchy Beef Tacos (Keto).
You can cook Crunchy Beef Tacos (Keto) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Beef Tacos (Keto)
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 of sweet Bell pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Shredded cheese.
Crunchy Beef Tacos (Keto) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain the oil..
- Saute the onions and peppers and mix with meat..
- Melt cheese at 350° until golden brown. Rest on skewers to make taco shells..
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream or salsa and enjoy..