Hamburger stroganoff. Hamburger stroganoff made with ground beef in a sour cream mushroom sauce, with onions, parsley, paprika, served over egg noodles. Use canned cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup to make a quick and easy stroganoff dish of ground beef and egg noodles. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Hamburger Stroganoff.
Dry gravy mix thickens and flavors this stroganoff casserole; choose beef or pork gravy mix according to your family's preference. Didn't find this bland, unlike other reviewers. We all love stroganoff and I love finding a recipe that uses hamburger, since it shaves. You can cook Hamburger stroganoff using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger stroganoff
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large can cream of mushroom souo.
- It’s 1 box of Lipton's beefy onion mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of French onion dip.
- You need of milk to taste (explained below).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 bag of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Hamburger Stroganoff has been around for a long time. And, if your family served Hamburger Helper growing up, there is a good chance that you even had Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff. Since this hamburger beef stroganoff is made from scratch you will finally taste the dish as it was I hope you enjoy this creamy hamburger beef stroganoff. I know that if you try this dish it will soon.
Hamburger stroganoff instructions
- Scramble the meat drain set aside..
- In a larger size sauce pan combine mushroom soup, sour cream, French onion mix garlic and parsley. Mix up. This will be very salty add milk until desired flavor. Add meat and let simmer while egg noodle cook..
- Your sauce mixture will become thin. Mix cornstarch and a 1/4 cup water together mix well. Bring sauce to a boil and slowly stir in cornstarch mixture whisking the same time to prevent clumps until desired thickness.
- After your noodles are done drain. Pour sauce over noodles and enjoy..
- Note: this recipe is very good with golden mushrooms cut up in it with sautés onions..
See more ideas about Stroganoff, Hamburger stroganoff, Ground beef stroganoff. An easy homemade stroganoff with ground beef for busy weeknights! Hamburger Stroganoff is such a succulent and mouthwatering recipe. Serve Hamburger Stroganoff over any kind of noodle-we like dumpling noodles the best but any kind will do in a pinch. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.