Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches. April is National grilled cheese month! Given my obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches you can bet that there are going to be some new grilled cheese sandwiches on Closet Cooking over the next few weeks starting off with these absolutely tasty bacon double cheeseburger grilled cheese. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed.
Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked. Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese – This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy So when I present you with this cheeseburger grilled cheese, no one loses in this one. these Grilled cheese sandwiches/burgers looks awesome. Very interested in the way you heat and. You can cook Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of sourdough bread.
- You need 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 6 of pickle slices.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare of ketchup for drizzling.
A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. It is typically prepared by heating cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter, on a frying pan, griddle. How to get grilled cheese sandwiches in place of buns off the secret menu at M Burger. This mouthwatering meal combines the comfort of a grilled cheese sandwich with the deliciousness of a cheeseburger into a juicy, satisfying patty melt.
Cheeseburger grilled cheese sandwiches step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add beef and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat..
- Add mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic powder to beef and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined..
- Assemble sandwich: Butter the outside of all 4 slices of bread. Add 1 slice of bread buttered-side-down to skillet and top with 1/2 cup cheddar and half the cheeseburger mixture. Add pickle slices and tomato and a drizzle of ketchup. Top with 1/2 cup more cheddar and sandwich with another slice of bread, buttered side up..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make a second sandwich..
- Cook sandwiches until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 5 minutes..
Right from Bayou Sam's Cajun Grill. Serve with Zapp's Cajun Chips Pecos Sweet cantaloupe, and well-chilled Black Diamond watermelon hearts. Hummus and Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Crispy OnionsHungry Harps. Spicy Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese SandwichThrifty Jinxy. A toasty grilled ground beef and cheese sandwich makes a hearty lunch or quick dinner.