Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits.
You can have Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ biscuits◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆like McDonalds steak bagel sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dill mustard see my recipe, or buy in store.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Garlicky Cheesy fried tuna biscuits step by step
- Mix the sauce ingredients set aside.
- Mix the tuna, egg, parsley, garlic, and cheese.
- Heat oil and form patties the size of a biscuit and fry.
- When you can move the biscuits easily turn them.
- Move to paper towel.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.