Constipation Remedy Breakfast.
You can cook Constipation Remedy Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Constipation Remedy Breakfast
- Prepare 1 can of room temperature black beans.
- It’s 1 of panful shake of bottled onion powder.
- It’s 1 of swaying shake of bottled seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of brief pour of room temperature vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 of regular chicken hen white eggs.
- It’s of Sprinkle of black pepper from a tin can.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of paprika from a tin can.
- It’s 1 of tall glass of water (RECOMMENDED with this dish).
Constipation Remedy Breakfast instructions
- Pour out beans in a copper pan and cook on heat 5 until it's soft enough to be squashed with a plastic/wooden slotted spatula.
- Add any spices as you like. I like oil, seasoned salt, and onion powder for this dish..
- Microwave 6 tiny tortillas in a pot holder for half a second, easier on my stomach when constipated.
- Save aside beans for serving, handwash the copper pan in hot water, pour enough oil to coat the bottom surface of copper pan, add eggs/spices as you like (I like black pepper and paprika).
- Serve with a tall glass of water, eat with wudhu hands..