Au gratin cauliflower. Cauliflower is baked in a rich cheese sauce and topped with an extra sprinkling of Cheddar cheese creating the perfect cauliflower au gratin side dish. Potatoes Au Gratin is a creamy decadent dish that no matter how hard we try, we can never give it up. This version made with cauliflower let's us have the decadence without the guilt.
Cauliflower Au Gratin is delicious and easy to make. You will be surprised at what a wonderful side dish this recipe will make. This Oven Roasted Cauliflower Gratin recipe is a take on the classic potato side dish – perfect to serve on Thanksgiving or with a chicken or steak dinner! You can cook Au gratin cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Au gratin cauliflower
- It’s 2 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
This easy, low-carb Cauliflower Au Gratin is a deceptively impressive, healthy, and easy cauliflower au gratin that is high in protein. Cauliflower Au Gratin – Gluten Free. I'm always looking for hearty side dishes to serve around the holidays. But this cheesy cauliflower dish is so tasty, I find myself whipping it up year round!
Au gratin cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin – Tastes Like Mac N Cheese – Creamy and Delicious! Regardless of your "comfort food" companion, we know you will soon crave this Cauliflower Au Gratin as your "go. How do you make your kids eat cauliflower? Cover it in a creamy cheese sauce and bake until done! Cauliflower gets a bad rap as being.