Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. This is a very simple meatball recipe to make at home, it looks like a meatball, is made like a meatball but tastes like a cheeseburger which can only mean. These barbecue bacon cheeseburger meatballs simmer away in the slow cooker while you get the rest of your party prepped, then team up with pickles for a pretty presentation. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Bites with Burger Sauce.
Mini, melty meatballs that taste like cheeseburgers – are you drooling yet? In the same pan with the bacon drippings, fry the frikkadels until heated and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside. You can have Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- Prepare 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Real bacon bits.
- Prepare of Dried parsley.
- Prepare Bag of frozen meatballs.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sided item salad and fries.
Add bacon and cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Transfer mixture to a paper towel-lined plate to drain fat. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto. In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries step by step
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
Form into small meatballs and then flatten into mini patties. Bacon-Bacon CheeseburgerCharbroiled and Covered with Melted Cheddar and American Cheese Kids' Fried Chicken StripsServed with Fries or Fresh Fruit. Kids' QuesadillaGrilled Flour Tortilla Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon. Ground ribeye steak, fried smoked gouda cheese, caramelized onion and bacon bits, topped with potato chips! Cooked up med-rare and served on fresh brioche buns!