Beetroot dessert !!!!. Beetroot paratha recipe – whole wheat parathas stuffed with a spiced beetroot filling. Beetroot halwa is an easy and simple-to-cook a sweet dish. It is colorful, delicious, and natural in flavor.
Beetroot Halwa – a delicious dessert prepared from nutrition rich beetroot, has a rich and creamy texture and tastes similar to Carrot Halwa (Gajar Halwa). Preparing this delicious dessert at home in traditional way is very simple and requires just three ingredients – beetroot, milk and sugar. Beetroot halwa recipe is an easy dessert you can make with beets. You can cook Beetroot dessert !!!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot dessert !!!!
- It’s 1.5 kg of Beetroot’s.
- It’s as per taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of honey flavored cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare Half of Crushed & few cashews for garnishing.
This Indian sweet pudding recipe is made of grated beets, milk, khoya and sugar. Also you flavor it with cardamom powder, saffron and adorn it with fried nuts to make it more toothsome.this halwa hot as snack or dessert after a lavish. Easy Beetroot Halwa is a super easy to make and delicious Indian sweet. Beetroot turned into one healthy dessert flavored with cardamom.
Beetroot dessert !!!! step by step
- Firstly wash & grate all beetroots.
- Now take a wok keep on medium flame add beetroots grated & stirr for about five minutes.
- Then add milk to it & stirr for few minutes now cover the lid & let it cook for about 10 minutes keep stirring in between.
- Once it’s milk is absorbed & it’s soft then add ghee to it & fry until the good aroma of sweet is around.
- Now add the cardamom powder & sugar stirr well till sugar is dissolved.
- Now add the cream & mix well for about three minutes then off the flame.
- Once it has come to room temperature then dish it out & garnish it with cashews.
- Then set it in refrigerator for about & hour then serve it cool you can also add a scoop of vanilla ice cream it tastes awesome enjoy it with your loved ones & follow me so you can receive updates of new posts & review my previous posts…have a great day !!!!.
If you have a guest to cook for in a. The first time I tried beetroot halwa, it was total disaster, I ended up in making burfi,instead halwa. Then after having that as dessert at my SIL's place and another friend's place, when I asked for recipe,they said its same as we do carrot halwa. From then I wanted to try it out and now I got the perfect chance. I'm calling this an "Heirloom" soup not because I used heirloom ingredients, but rather, because it was inspired by a beetroot soup I had at a vegetarian restaurant called Heirloom in Vancouver, Canada.