Mexican Breakfast Burrito.
You can cook Mexican Breakfast Burrito using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Breakfast Burrito
- Prepare 16 oz. of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Grated Lime Peel.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 Lime.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- You need 2 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Canned Corn, drained.
- Prepare 24 of Egg Whites.
- It’s 12 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- It’s 12 Tbs. of Salsa.
- Prepare 12 Tbs. of Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar.
Mexican Breakfast Burrito step by step
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook beef, lime peel, lime juice and taco seasoning together. Once beef is cooked through, drain. Place in a bowl and set aside..
- In skillet, over medium heat, cook onion and green pepper. Once veggies are tender, add corn and tomato. After about 6-8 minutes add beef mixture to skillet. Mix and cook until beef is heated through..
- While beef mixture is heating through with veggies, take another skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg whites and scramble them..
- Lay out tortillas, on top each tortilla, place some of the eggs white. Then divide the beef & veggie mixture among each tortilla. Top each with 1 Tbs. salsa and then 1 Tbs. cheese..