Full flavor Low carb tuna patties. Healthy tuna patties baked in the oven that's keto recipe and paelo friendly. These high protein low carb tuna patties or recipe for tuna cakes baked Low carb and loaded with fantastic flavor, these tuna patties are perfect in so many ways. As a snack, in a sandwich or on a salad, our easy tuna.
The flavors of these patties are so great and there's so many different ways to serve it. How to Make Tuna Fish Patties. The spices and other veggies added to the tuna makes these so flavorful. You can cook Full flavor Low carb tuna patties using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Full flavor Low carb tuna patties
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna fish, packed in spring water drained.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil to pan fry.
- It’s to taste of hot sauce, optional.
- It’s to taste of London Pub malt vinegar, optional.
- It’s to taste of red wine vinegar, optional.
The SubReddit is dedicated to low carb living as a lifestyle. Please share information about low-carb Drain tuna. The flavor profile could be skewed towards Italian with the addition of standard Italian herbs. Tuna is a healthy and versatile food that is packed with protein, vitamins and essential fats.
Full flavor Low carb tuna patties step by step
- In a pan heat oil.
- Put the tuna, dill weed, paprika, pepper, egg, and onion..
- Mix them together.
- Form into patties and fry. Get a very good crust on bottom before your first flip..
- Fry till crunchy.
- Takes about 15 minutes total to fry. Let sit 2 minutes and serve. I like the vinegars, especially the malt vinegar. However you try them I hope you enjoy!.
Eating both fresh or canned tuna is beneficial for your heart, body and even your brain. Tuna patties can be eaten on their own as an appetizer, as a side dish, in a sandwich or. These perfectly-portioned tuna patties are flavored with lemon and dill for the ultimate low-carb snack. This is the tuna upgrade you've been searching for! Think of these patties like a blank canvas.