Tofu Hamburger. Tofu Hamburger Steak is much less greasy, and it goes with many different kinds of sauces. We made it with a Teriyaki-like sauce, but regular ketchup and Worcester sauce is also very good with it. Tofu is a healthy substitute to meat that is known for being plain and flavorless, but able to soak up the flavors from whatever it is served with.
Put the tofu in a bowl and whip it up into a paste. Add breadcrumbs to the bowl and mix. This Vegan Tofu Burger was inspired by Japanese burgers. You can have Tofu Hamburger using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu Hamburger
- You need 1 of Tofu (Soft or Medium or Firm) (about 300-400g).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Vegetables like carrot, spinach, broccoli, califlowers. Anything is OK.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumb.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Hamburgers are popular in Japan, but aren't What does a tofu burger taste like? Tofu burgers do have quite a neutral flavour, but tofu is. Delicious vegan tofu burger – baked and marinaded tofu topped with the richest creamiest mushroom sauce. I have searched for umpteeth tofu burger recipes.
Tofu Hamburger instructions
- Put the tofu in a bowl and whip it up into a paste..
- Add breadcrumbs to the bowl and mix..
- Chop the vegetables and fly them with oil..
- Add the salt, pepper, soy sauce, egg, and the chopped vegetables into the tofu paste and mix well..
- Make into round shape and put them in the oven plate. Bake them for 25 mins at 350 degrees..
- Put a favorite sauce on the hamburger. Japanese Sauces recipe a) Grate 1/4 daikon and add Ponzu on it. b) Fry the chopped onion and mix with Ponzu..
- Enjoy :).
Even tried a bunch of them to "Blech!" results! One thing that beats me is why in the name of "health" yucky. Tofu – this is my number one secret ingredient. Well, it is not so much a secret in Japan as this is a popular technique to add tofu when making hamburger steak. Combine the tofu with remaining hamburger ingredients, seasoning well with salt and pepper.