Pita Bread Cheeseburger.
You can have Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- You need 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- You need to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare as needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of sliced tomato.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.