Guajillo Turkey Tacos.
You can cook Guajillo Turkey Tacos using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guajillo Turkey Tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of small red onion; small dice.
- It’s 2 t of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 t of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1/2 t of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 C of guajillo pepper salsa.
- You need as needed of kosher salt.
- You need as needed of canola oil.
- Prepare as needed of red leaf lettuce; chiffonade.
- You need as needed of chihuahua cheese; shredded.
- It’s as needed of cilantro; chiffonade.
Guajillo Turkey Tacos step by step
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan. Add just enough oil to coat the bottom..
- Add turkey. Season with dried spices..
- Brown both sides. When second side is browned, add salsa..
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes on low heat..
- Garnish with lettuce and cheese..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, iceberg lettuce, romaine, pico de gallo, shallot, roasted garlic, ground chicken, ground beef, green or orange bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, mint, lemon, yellow onion, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, scallions, sesame seeds, queso fresco, cotija, serrano, ancho chile, poblano, chipotle, pico de gallo, zucchini, yellow squash, acorn squash, butternut squash, sofrito, sweet potatoes, carrots, smoked paprika, corn, coconut, curry,.
- …ginger, peas, pumpkin, turmeric, chickpeas, refried beans, hummus, eggplant, dried sriracha, sour cream, harissa, caramelized onions, tomatillo salsa, peach-mango salsa, grilled pineapple or scallions, mango,.