Tuna salad, unconventional. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food.
This recipe has been lightened up, for a Tuna salad is one of my favorite healthy lunches. In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish. You can cook Tuna salad, unconventional using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad, unconventional
- You need 15 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- You need 1 of medium golden delicious apple.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley for garnish.
Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. I'm surprised to hear a lot of folks have never had tuna macaroni salad before. Maybe it's more of a southern thing because I grew up on this stuff.
Tuna salad, unconventional instructions
- To a bowl add tuna. Wash, peel, and shave a cucumber into thin very thin "chips".
- Wash, peel, core, and dice the apple. Add to the tuna along with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add dill weed..
- Mix together well.
- Add garnish and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
I love tuna salad for lunch and when I came across this recipe it sounded different so I thought I'd give it a try. Stuff tuna salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch. Swap out the tuna for chicken or ham, adding some spicy brown or Dijon mustard with the mayonnaise in the. This tasty tuna salad has a bit of crunch and extra flavor from the fresh celery and fresh dill, and is Savory, fresh and delicious, this nutritious tuna salad is packed with protein and goes a little lighter. Asian inspired tuna salad with canned tuna, radishes, cilantro, shredded carrot, ginger, rice vinegar and sesame oil.