Overnight Breakfast Casserole.
You can have Overnight Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- It’s 1 (30 oz) of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of bags 2 cups each taco cheese with spices.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk or use option ⬇️*.
- You need 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 can evaporated.
- Prepare of Milk Instead of just the sweetened condensed milk *.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag cubed ham about 1 cup.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced (can use green pepper or a mix of both).
Overnight Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Cook sausage and set a side and place half of the hashbrowns in a 13×9 inch dish then sprinkle on 2 cups cheese.
- Then add the rest of the hashbrowns and add cooked sausage, ham and peppers.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and * condensed milk together and pour evenly over top and sprinkle on rest of cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour then remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes then serve. Hope you enjoy !.