Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza.
You can cook Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza
- Prepare 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 of medium whole wheat tortilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dill pickles.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded romaine lettuce.
Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 and coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and 1/2 cup onion; cook until beef is browned, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in ketchup..
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheets. Divide beef mixture over tortillas in an even layer; sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Bake until bottoms of tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes..
- To serve, sprinkle each pizza with a tablespoon remaining onion, 1 tablespoon pickles, 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup lettuce. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve. Yields 1 pizza (4 wedges) per serving..