Shrimp tacos. These shrimp tacos from Delish.com are EVERYTHING. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here.
Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema! Oh my goodness, these shrimp tacos came out fantastic! You can cook Shrimp tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos
- Prepare 1 packages of of soft tortilla shells.
- You need 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 can of chipotle peppers in adoba sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 bag of of cooked deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pinch of flour.
- You need 1 of diced tomato.
Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. Shrimp Tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or kicking back at home with an almost effortless meal. Take a trip south of the border with this super easy take on a southwest favorite! Shrimp tacos always remind me of being on a beach and eating a light and easy meal to relax.
Shrimp tacos instructions
- In a mixing bowl add shrimp , flour and chipotle peppers and sauce and mix. Remove and discard peppers. Let sit 30 min.
- Chop cilantro and shred lettuce.
- Warm shrimp along with sauce in pan on top stove for 5-8 min.
- Warm tortilla shells per package.
- Add shrimp and a little sauce to shells and top with cilantro, lettuce , tomato and sour cream.
These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. The grilled celery root tortillas are packed with a creamy coleslaw, spicy shrimp and a simple avocado and. I got the idea for these shrimp tacos from a favorite restaurant.