Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe!
Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together. You can make it ahead of time. You can cook Breakfast casserole using 13 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- It’s 1 lbs of ground Sausage.
- You need of flat iron prime rib rub.
- You need 1/3 cup of onion.
- You need of garlic sprinkle.
- Prepare can of mushrooms.
- It’s 12 of small Potatoes.
- It’s of Italian dressing blend.
- It’s of pasta sprinkle.
- Prepare of paparika.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s 9 of eggs.
- It’s of graded cheese.
Whether serving for a few or for a crowd, these breakfast casseroles are the perfect one-dish-wonders to get everyone going in the morning. These one-dish meals take the stress out of hosting. Sausage Breakfast Casserole Crispy Hash Browns Bagel Breakfast Casserole with Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Recipe: Blueberry Pancake Breakfast Casserole. This stunning pancake casserole can be made almost completely ahead of time, leaving you lots of time to get the kids up and ready before this.
Breakfast casserole instructions
- Cook sausage in a large pan.
- Season with flat iron prime rib rub.
- Add chopped onion when sausage is almost done.
- Add mushrooms.
- Season with garlic sprinkle..
- Remove sausage mix. leave the grease in the pan..
- Add chopped potatoes to the pan grease..
- Add Italian dressing blend.
- Add pasta sprinkle.
- Add minced garlic when potatoes are halfway done..
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- Place potato mixture to a 8×8 inch baking dish..
- Mix sausage mixture in with the potatoes..
- Can store in the fridge until morning.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat 9-12 eggs and add to the potatoes mix.
- You can mix it or let the egg run into the empty spaces.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes. no need to cover the dish..
- Top with shredded cheese. bake 10 more minutes.
Everything you love about breakfast in one easy and delicious casserole. Perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas morning or whenever you have company over. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. Find healthy, delicious breakfast casserole recipes including egg and sausage, French toast and vegetarian casseroles. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.