Vegetarian tacos. Truly amazing vegetarian tacos featuring easy-to-make refried beans, quick-pickled onions, and creamy avocado sauce! Your whole family will love these meatless tacos. Vegetarian tacos are one of the most delicious ways to eat vegetables!
Vegetarian tacos with onions, zucchini, tomatoes, green chiles, jalapeños, cheddar and cotija cheeses, and cilantro in corn tortillas. I love when I make a healthy meal that my whole family really does enjoy — and my family totally loved these tacos (my meat loving husband included)! You will fall in love with everything about these tacos! You can cook Vegetarian tacos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian tacos
- You need 1/2 of of a Jicama.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a Mango.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1 small of cucumber.
- It’s 2 medium of sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, cilantro and other seasonings.
- You need 1 of Optional: cabbage or taco shells for wrapping ingredients in.
- Prepare 1 of we used tofo scramble for protein filler.
Four Bean, Quinoa, & Veggie Tacos by Vegetarian Gastronomy. No major cooking or baking required. Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Cucumber Ranch by Vegetarian Gastronomy *. Vegetarian tacos recipe with step by step pics.
Vegetarian tacos step by step
- Chop up the onion and a tomatillo and add to a hot frying pan for about 2 or 3 minutes or until browned- then set aside in a medium sized bowl..
- Add salt and pepper to the onions and tomatillos while they are in the frying pan..
- Now cube both the jicama and the mango..
- Now add the mango and jicama to the onions and tomatillos.
- Now slice the cucumber and tomatoes and add to the mix… all ingredients should be in the bowl besides whatever protein you will be using (tofu, seitan, etc.).
- Finish up by putting it all out on a platter and let guest pick out what they want to add to it whether it's tofu, cabbage,or whatever they want to wrap all the great ingredients in..
Taco is a traditional Mexican recipe of corn tortillas stuffed with various types of fillings. For this veg taco recipe, I have used a filling of refried beans. Make some colourful, flavour-packed vegetarian tacos for lunch. From black beans to smoky tofu and chargrilled vegetables, there's plenty of choice for fillings. My favorite veggie tacos featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce.