Baked tuna cakes. OPEN FOR EVERYTHING — Don't forget to like this video for more recipe videos! & subscribe to keep up with new uploads! I've been highly requested to show. Baked tuna cakes are simple to prepare and are baked then broiled for a better-for-you meal.
I never feel guilty about eating these because they. Reminiscent of crab cakes, these baked seafood cakes are made out of tuna, so they're a great View image. Baked Tuna 'Crab' Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can have Baked tuna cakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked tuna cakes
- You need 3 cans of solid white tuna in water.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dijon mustard (or mayo if mustard isn't your thing).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced onion (i used dried but fresh is fine too).
- It’s 1/4 cup of panko.
- Prepare of cooking spray (pam).
Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Tuna Cakes recipe like a pro. Tuna cakes are a moist and healthy twist on crab cakes, accented with veggies and a crisp oven-fried crust. Hope you like making these crispy, golden Baked Tuna Cakes! Because chances are excellent that your family will be asking for them again.
Baked tuna cakes step by step
- Drain tuna. Heat oven to 400..
- Mix tuna, bread crumbs, eggs, mustard, onion, and spices. Form into twelve cakes..
- Dip both sides into panko..
- Spray cooking sheet with pam. Also spray tops of cakes, so that they brown in the oven. Cook 10 minutes, flip, and then cook for another 10..
These wonderful tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. That's why I make these delicious tuna cakes for dinner about once a week. They are an excellent option for those nights when you just don't. Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. Higher risk of patties losing shape.