You can have Fish Tacos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need 2 of filets White fish.
- You need 4 of Corn tortillas.
- You need 2 of leaves Purple cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Fresh tomato.
- You need 3 of stalks Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Canned corn.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil, flour, panko, and egg.
- It’s 1 of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 of Fresh lime.
Fish Tacos step by step
- Cut the white fish (your favorite kind, such as cod or sea bass) into bite-sized pieces. Prepare the frying oil..
- Prepare the ranch dressing; if you're using a store-bought seasoning mix, all you have to do is mix the spices into mayonnaise..
- Julienne the purple cabbage, dice the tomatoes and onions, and chop the cilantro. Combine the apple vinegar, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and corn..
- Coat the fish in a regular flour batter. Fry up the fish in the prepared oil. Season as you like with salt and pepper (optional)..
- Place the fish on a piece of corn tortilla, top it with the vegetables and julienned purple cabbage. Drizzle on the ranch dressing, garnish with a wedge of lime, and serve..