Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage. Try this easy breakfast scramble recipe for a wholesome morning meal. Italian sausage, tomatoes, kale, and spinach all My family loves chicken sausage. I used the seasoned Italian links, but you can use any kind you like.
I made only one change and that was using just a pinch of salt instead of a whole. Bring this protein-packed sausage-stuffed frittata wrap, plus some fresh fruit for lunch. How does a frittata go from breakfast to lunch in a snap? You can cook Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage
- You need 2 of Italian sausages, out of the casing and minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer cheddar).
- It’s 1 of small tomato diced.
- You need of Basil, chopped (chiffonade, if you prefer).
- Prepare 1 of wrap or tortilla.
Add olive oil, Italian sausage, and onion then cook, stirring and breaking up sausage with a wooden spoon, until the onion is soft and the. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage. Breakfast sausages are little link sausages eaten in the United States in the morning with pancakes, eggs, and toast. They can come in small patties instead of Italian sausage — shocker — is the pork sausage you add to pasta sauces.
Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage step by step
- Fry up the sausage meat until nice and brown, lay it out on the wrap, then fry the onions in the sausage grease. I cook them until they're brown but translucent would work too..
- Lay the onions on the cooked sausage meat and cook up the eggs. Better to err on the side of less cooked because they're going in the oven..
- Scatter the cheddar cheese on top of the egg, then put the wrap (with meat, onion, egg, and cheese on it, of course) under the broiler. Just a minute or so, because the wrap will generally get too crispy otherwise..
- Pull out of the broiler, top with the tomato and basil. Wrap up the wrap and cut in half. Eat half yourself and give other half to lazy but grateful girlfriend..
It comes in a sweet (the same thing as mild) Italian variety, which. I've made my own Italian and breakfast sausage for years and can't agree more with your advice and. Italian Sausage Subs – Flavorful sauteed bell peppers and onions with Italian sausages make these Italian sausage subs a star of the sandwich world. Plus, the recipe makes three subs perfect for two people because you'll want to split the third! #fortwo #sausages #quick #italian #subs #submarine. Blending Italian sausage and beef together gives it a slightly spicier, more interesting flavor and a richer texture.