Tomatoe and tuna pie. Fresh chopped tomatoes, basil and onions, topped with mixture of shredded cheese and mayonnaise, baked in a pie shell. Seconds after taking a bite however, I was begging for the recipe. You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since.
Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork and spread mustard on the bottom. DIRECTIONS Sprinkle tuna, tomato and cheese evenly in a buttered pie plate. Pour over mixture in pie plate. You can have Tomatoe and tuna pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomatoe and tuna pie
- It’s 250 ml of olive oil.
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 kg of flour.
- It’s 15 g of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s 500 ml of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 250 g of Caned tuna.
Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Tomato ratatouille pie with puff pastry on a oven paper. Neapolitan pizza with tuna, cheese, arugula, basil, tomatoes, olives, sprinkled with cheese on a wooden table on a Spanish tuna pie with vegetables on red dish. The pies can be fried or baked.
Tomatoe and tuna pie instructions
- In a large bowl mix the oil, the salt, with the water and the flour until get a dough. Splid the dough into 4 portions and spread each one into thin coat. After put two of this coats into the mold, and the other two reserve..
- For the filling, cut the boiled eggs, add the tuna and the tomatoe sauce, and mix it well..
- Add the filling mixture in both molds, and cover them with the dough that we have previously reserved, sealing the edges. With the oven previously heat at 180°C bake for 40 min..
They are good to serve at parties, as they can be picked up with the fingers. This fast and easy creamy tomato tuna penne pasta recipe is inspired by the lunchtime favorite tuna melt with a cup of creamy tomato soup. Combine tuna and olive oil, garlic, anchovy paste, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce, tuna, capers, and lemon peel in a heavy large skillet. Using a fork, break the tuna into chunks.