Soft Taco Brunch.
You can have Soft Taco Brunch using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Taco Brunch
- Prepare 1/4 pound of reshoots sausage.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of sour cream divided.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Soft Taco Brunch step by step
- Melt the butter. Scramble the eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the casing from the reshoots. Slice and add to a hot skillet. As it cooks chop the sausage pieces into bits..
- Heat the tortillas till crispy. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons of sour cream on each tortilla. Speard the sour cream out..
- Add the eggs and sausage to the tortillas. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.