Hamburger steak. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef. These burger steaks are absolutely delicious.
Japanese Hamburger Steak, or we call it Hambāgu (ハンバーグ) or Hambāgu Steak (ハンバ The common theme for all these hamburger steaks is that they are made from a blend of minced beef. This hamburger steak and mushroom and onion gravy is classic Southern comfort food! If Hambagu sounds a bit like Hamburger, that's because they both So when did Hamburg Steak come to Japan? You can have Hamburger steak using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger steak
- Prepare 1 lb of sirlion hambuger meat.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of onion cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
When it came in, and who brought it in is a mystery, but. Japanese Hamburger Steak (Hambāgu) is a juicy burger patty with a unique Japanese flavor. If you are bored with the traditional hamburger, try Hambāgu, the Japanese hamburger steak. Hamburger Steak and Gravy – a satisfying family-favorite meal that only uses less ingredients without compromising the taste.
Hamburger steak step by step
- Mix sauce, salt/pepper/ minced garlic and garlic powder with meat. Shape into thin steak like patties. Sautee in 2 tbsp of butter.
- Cook patties on both sides til brown, but not all the way done. Remove and set aside..
- Sautee onions, peppers and mushrooms in the same pan til translucent. Add flour to veggies and 1 tbsp of butter. Cook until flour browns a bit. Add water and scrape up the bits in the bottom of the pan. Once gravy thickens, add steaks back into gravy..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and a glass of wine!.
Made with ground beef steak and soaked in an onion mushroom gravy that is. Hamburger steak, or Hamburg steak, has been around since the turn of the last century. Hamburger steak is ground beef made into a patty and severed with brown gravy. Homemade hamburger Steak is amazing over warm buttery mashed potatoes or over pasta or rice. The BEST recipe for Hamburger Steaks made from fresh ground beef with an easy, homemade brown gravy.