You can have Beef Tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packages of Taco kits.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 2 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 box of Spanish rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 each of jar jalapeños.
- It’s 1 can of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 of chopped mango.
- It’s 1 lb of cheddar shredded.
Beef Tacos instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain grease, return to pan add seasoning and 1 cup of water..
- Chop all veggies.
- Cook rice by directions on box.