The Munn Family Homemade Tuna Salad.
You can have The Munn Family Homemade Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Munn Family Homemade Tuna Salad
- It’s 1 bag (454 g) of elbow noodles.
- You need 2 cans of tuna fryed and spiced (garlic powder salt pepper steak seasoning).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo or whipped dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbs of relish.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 tbs of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriracha hot chili sauce.
The Munn Family Homemade Tuna Salad instructions
- Boil water with salt. Add and cook noodles fully. Drain and add cold water. Drain again and let cool.
- Fry 2 cans of tuna in frying pan. Add desired spices. Remove from heat let cool.
- Mix relish mayo ranch dressing and hot sauce together..
- Mix all ingredients together and put in fridge to cool 30 mins then serve. Great for healthy quick lunch or bringing as a dish to party..